Saturday, June 13, 2009

Okay... so i gave up on the hand washing.





My whole plan coming out here was to live downtown after these two months in Turtle Lake. I had an appointment to look at a cute little house downtown yes terday. I went. I liked it just fine. I am afraid i have gotten to love this area and its rural atmosphere a little too much though.  I have no washer or dryer, no dishwasher, no garbage disposal, no bath tub, and no heat. All these things the downtown place acquires, although something was missing... the Mountians in my backyard?  THE GARDEN? The clothes line? The huge windows and the view?> Well, I cant stay here, so i'm felling quite torn. 



Another problem that has 
risen: I need hiking shoes!!! Okay. easy, right?.. there are outdoor stores an every block basically. I go in, sit myself 
down and begin my inquiry to the sales associate. SHe asks-




waterproof or breathable?
low top or high top?
trail running?
light hiking?
backpacking?
climbing?
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst part is that i cant bring myself to spent $100 on the UNGLIEST PAIR OF SHOES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I sat in each store with a diffrent pair of shoes on my feet.  staring at them,  and waiting until they magically looked cool on my feet. I left without any shoes.

THIS IS THE STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE I MADE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment